What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
Is there a table or a view holding "Previous Comments" or "Approval History" related to unapproved — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is there a table or a view holding "Previous Comments" or "Approval History" related to unapproved

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

In order to check a detailed approval status of Goals before approval, I'd like to extract data such as  "Previous Comments" or "Approval History" .

I'd like to extract data related to these  "Previous Comments" or "Approval History" , since although a manager request more information on approving a goals page against a goal, "STATUS" and "STATE" don't show the data that the manager request more information.

If there's a table which holds a history of  "Previous Comments" or "Approval History" , I think more detailed status could be chased .

"Approval History" can be seen when clicking "We sent your request for more info. See what's needed." on approving goals page, and then clicking "Show Detail" .

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!