What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more! ×
One of my client requirement is that they wanted to have a checkbox on the login page for new joiner — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

One of my client requirement is that they wanted to have a checkbox on the login page for new joiner

Received Response
Views
Comments

One of my client requirement is that they wanted to have a checkbox for new joiners for first time login only, A checkbox that takes employees confirmation that they read and agree on company policy/rules etc, A checkbox is required that states "Yes I read and agree with company rules/policy etc". Policy document should also be shown as attachment on the same page, So when new employee logs into system for the first time then only they should check mark the checkbox and confirm that they read and agree employer rules and thereafter whenever they logs into the system it should be a

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!