You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to link Course and Competency using HDL?

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Jan 14, 2024 7:43AM in Learning 2 comments

Summary:

My organization's not using Oracle Learning, we use CSOD. In early of 2022, we created linkage between Course and Competency using TalentProfile.dat (TalentProfile, ProfileRelation & ProfileItem(Competency in ContentItem attribute)).

In TalentProfile, there was an attribute called CourseNumber. In all these 3 templates, there's ProfileCode attribute which we can use to link Course that we created in TalentProfile template with Competency in ProfileItem-Competency template.

However, when I tried to use the same method that we used in early 2022, data loading throwed out an error stating CourseNumber does not exist in TalentProfile.dat v2.

Additional info: Course details are available in WLF_LEARNING_ITEMS_F via integration between CSOD & Oracle. However, there's no corresponding data in HRT_PROFILE_RELATIONS and HRT_PROFILES_B. I was made understood that ProfileCode is mandatory to link Course and Competency. Now, we do not have ProfileCode that is tag to Course.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!