You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

When to use PDF Report Package vs Powerpoint Report Package

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary: Currently replicating a Power Point Presentation pack and want to confirm whether PowerPoint or PDF Report Package would be the most suitable.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information): I am looking to create a report package replicating a PowerPoint presentation pack that has both graphs, reports and commentary on a single page. All of these items would be updated monthly. The reports have been created individually as different artifacts, in regards to to commentary this will be updated by the user monthly based on the data in the reports and graphs.

I would like to get feedback on whether for this sort of purpose I would be better off Using a PDF report package with Word doclets for the commentary and then merging a report, graph and comments onto the one page, or would it be better to use Powerpoint for this?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!