You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

HDL - PrimaryLocationNumber for Offering V3 Fail to Load/is invalid

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Hello,

I'm trying to load offerings using offerings V3 under the CourseV3 but I kept on getting fail to load the PrimaryLocationNumber.

Error message: The values HEADQUARTERS aren't valid for the attribute PrimaryLocationId.

Below are the header and 2 rows of sample data I use:

METADATA|OfferingV3|EffectiveStartDate|EffectiveEndDate|OfferingStartDate|OfferingEndDate|OfferingNumber|CoordinatorNumber|Title|OfferingType|PublishStartDate|LanguageCode|CourseNumber|OwnedByPersonNumber|EnableCapacity|Description|DescriptionText|MinimumCapacity|MaximumCapacity|EnableWaitlist|PrimaryLocationNumber|SourceSystemOwner|SourceSystemId|PublishEndDate|PrimaryInstructorNumber|FLEX:WLF_LEARNING_ITEM|FacilitatorType

MERGE|OfferingV3|2022/01/10||2022/01/10|2022/01/20|OFF_P20187|MMM0074667|[Digital Fluency Programme] Visual Storytelling – Creating More Persuasive Presentation Slides|ORA_SP||GB|TAG_DFP_1|BNM0076086|||||||HEADQUARTERS|HRC_SQLLOADER|OFF_P20187||||

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!