You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Unable to Find AI Agents in Oracle Marketplace for Redwood Experience: Candidate Outreach

Summary: While testing the Redwood Experience: Candidate Outreach feature in a non-production Oracle Recruiting Cloud environment, I noticed that several AI agents referenced as part of the solution are not visible in the Oracle Marketplace, preventing further configuration and testing.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information): I am currently evaluating Redwood Experience: Candidate Outreach in a test environment.

As part of the setup, I was able to access the AI Agent configuration area and browse available Marketplace templates. However, I could not locate the following Recruiting AI Agents:

  • Recruiting Candidate Outreach Reminder Agent (ORA_HCM_IRC_CANDIDATE_OUTREACH_REMINDER_AGENT
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!