You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to attach template to the business rule or Make a Template Visible to Power Users Without Attach

Hello experts,

I would like to ask for some advice regarding Templates in Oracle EPM Cloud / Planning.

Currently, I have created a template that I would like Power Users / business users to be able to view and access. However, based on my current understanding, the template only becomes visible/accessible to users when it is attached to a Business Rule.

This creates a dependency where I need to attach the template to a Business Rule even when the Business Rule itself does not actually need to use that template.

My questions are:

  1. Is there any supported way to make a Template visible to
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!