You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Can Groovy Generate a Form URL with a Specific User Variable Value?

Hi everyone,

I have a requirement in EPBCS where I would like to send users a direct link to a specific Planning Form via email using Groovy.

I have a form that contains a User Variable, for example:

  • User Variable: Project
  • Form: Project Details

I would like to generate a different URL for each project and send it to the user by email.

For example:

  • Project 1 → Send an email containing a link that opens the form with Project 1 already selected in the Project User Variable.
  • Project 2 → Send another email containing a link that opens the same form with Project 2 already selected in the
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!