You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Need to force logout from VBS extension

Summary:

I created an application extension in Visual Builder Studio SaaS. My requirement is to force logout if certain conditions fail in the UI. At present the actions don't include a logout functionality. However I tried with different URLs but they end up as 403 or some unexpected behavior.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

The VBS is hosted in Oracle Cloud and I need this on a redwood page. Need the correct dynamic URL which doesn't need to updated across instances and should be able to logout.

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

26.10.0

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!