You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Redwood: Talent Management Assistant AI Workflow Agent

Summary: Redwood: Talent Management Assistant AI Workflow Agent is not available in Marketplace, preventing further configuration.


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hello Support Team,

I am trying to configure the Redwood: Talent Management Assistant AI Workflow Agent in our development environment. However, when I navigate to the AI Agent Marketplace, I am unable to find this agent listed among the available AI agents.

I have reviewed the implementation and configuration documentation and attempted to locate the agent through the Marketplace, but it does not appear to be available. Due to this, I am unable to proceed with the configuration and testing activities.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!