You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

AI-Assisted Authoring for Profiles and Skills, and Skill Assessment and Rating Guidance

Summary:

Need clarification on whether "AI-Assisted Authoring for Profiles and Skills" and "Skill Assessment and Rating Guidance" are AI Agents or Oracle HCM Features, and guidance on how to configure them.


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hello Support Team,

I am currently exploring Oracle AI capabilities related to Talent Management and Skills. I came across the following offerings:

  • AI-Assisted Authoring for Profiles and Skills
  • Skill Assessment and Rating Guidance

However, I am unable to determine whether these are:

  1. Standalone AI Agents available through the AI Agent Marketplace,
  2. Embedded Oracle Fusion HCM features,
  3. Redwood features, or
  4. Functionalities that require separate configuration or activation.
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!