You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

26C - AI Agent Deployment

Summary: I have previously created Guided Journeys that I've used to deploy AI Agents before. I made a copy of the Manager Concierge Agent, added our custom Line Manager role to the security and Published it but cannot find it as an available choice when attempting to add to the existing guided journey. I assume I'm missing a step and appreciate any help.


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

The only option I get is to add the Manager Edge but not Manager Concierge.


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable): 26C



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!