You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Has anyone used the "About Me Description Generator Agent?

Summary: I am testing the "About Me Description Generator" agent because many employees have a hard time getting started when writing about themselves. In my testing the agent keeps asking me for my name, company, department etc. and no matter what format I provide the information in it will not recognize it and repeat the same information request.

Is anyone getting this to work successfully?


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

This was my last attempt and I tried providing very specific sentences but still no luck.


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable): 26C



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!