You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

can you please help me with steps to build first hello world agentic app

Summary:

Hi Experts

I'm new to fusion agentic ai, need your step by step guidance to get started. I want to build a agentic app which can show the hellow orld greeting message and when i ask it to tell some generic question then it has to answer (common question like on weather, recipe,..etc). can someone please help me witht the steps so that i can understand what are the basic things needed to get started with first hello world agentic app.

I have gone through the docs by oracle and few blogs but they all start with some use case and unable to understand as a beginner. Thank you.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!