You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Enterprise Contracts

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing an issue when trying to import attachments into a contract in Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Contracts.

At the moment, I am only able to import the main contract attachment into the Contract Documents tab using the following path:

Tools > Import Management > Create Import Activity > Attachments > Contracts

However, in our current environment, a single contract may contain more than 10 attachments. Therefore, I understand that the additional attachments should be imported into the Supporting Documents section.

I have tried changing the CategoryName in the Excel file included in the .zip import package, but the import fails with an

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!