You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Data Integration Map Members using Import Current Dimension

in Planning 1 comment

Hello all,

Good day. I am hoping anyone from this group can help me. I have created a Data Integration and would want to try to Map Members by importing through Actions > Import > Current Dimension. Tried to mapped 1 member manually to be able to download a sample template. I downloaded the template through Actions > Export > Current Dimension. I used and followed the template to add the rest of the members I want to map but, I keep getting an error "Mapping Import Failed". Tried saving the files as txt and csv but it still not working. Am

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!