You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Record Completion - Refresher 26C

Summary:

Issue with updating completion on an event using record completion linked to a course with a refresher.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

We have a course that has a 2 year refresher. A learner did not book onto an event but did turn up to the training. The event is closed so I cannot enrol on in the usual way. I can see there is a record completion button which I used. It has added them to the event and marked them as completed. However, at course level it has marked them as bypass complete and not activated the next enrolment in line with the 2 year refresher.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!