You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

I need the information like when the prod will upgrade to 26C

edited Oct 5, 2026 4:58AM in Fusion Applications Administration 1 comment

Summary:

Is it possiblle to push the oracle to upgare the application to 26c and currently all downgrade environmnetts are in 26c, and prod are in 26B.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hi Team,

Currently for prod we are in 26B and test and dev are 26C. We need to perform the P2T Immedietly due to some busisness requiremnt. But because of aplication version mismatch we are unable to perform. I need the information if I raise the oracle SR and try to push they will perform immediatly or they will proceed as per their suheduled timings.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!