You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Dynamic Signature Management in BI Publisher PDF Output Not Rendering via UCM/DOR Urgent Requirement

Summary:

Dynamic Signature Management in BI Publisher PDF Output Not Rendering via UCM/DOR Urgent Requirement

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hi Team,
I have an urgent requirement where I need to dynamically print a Director's signature in a custom BI Publisher report. When the Director changes, the signature in the report output should update automatically.I have already tried two approaches. If there are any other possible methods or alternative solutions, please let me know

Approach 1: Dynamic URL via UCM & Custom Lookup

  1. Uploaded the signature as a .png file into UCM.
  2. Stored the Content ID (dDocName) in a custom Standard Lookup (NIB_JOB_LETTER_SIGNATURE).
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!