You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Initiated a standard Access Certification but get an error that it exceeds maximum number of records

Summary:

I'd like to initiate our first Access Certification campaign to certify every role assigned to a user, but every time I run it (without filters), I get an error that the output exceeds the maximum limit. Is there another solution to address this requirement? Do I just need to create multiple certifications with filters to pull in each role?

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!