You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Driver Home getting removed from Work Assignment after driver assignment

Summary:

Driver assignment to a work assignment is not adding driver home to the last shipment of the work assignment

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

I have a driver with default home location X. I have resource schedule to manage the driver work assignment with Start and End location as X. The fleet aware bulk plan creates 1 work assignment with 2 shipments and the route is as follows : Start from X → Shipment 1 Pickup → Shipment 1 Drop off → NFR to Shipment 2 → Shipment 2 Pickup → Shipment 2 Drop off —> Return to X.

When I add driver, the last stop on the last shipment in the work assignment is dropping off and I am only left with route as follows : Start from X → Shipment 1 Pickup → Shipment 1 Drop off → NFR to Shipment 2 → Shipment 2 Pickup → Shipment 2 Drop off.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!