You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Multi Factor Authentication in Fusion Security Console vs Cloud Console

Hi Everybody.

Does anybody know about the following:

We are going to have MFA enforced in DEV on November 7th and in PRD on November 21st. We are currently trying to prepare for this.

I noticed that If I create a new user category in Security Console, regarding MFA, I can only select the factors I want to use.

However in the Console, Under Identity Domain→Domain Policies→FA MFA Sign-On Policy, I have the ability to configure variables such as Frequncy of the MFA. I heard rumours that the access to make changes in FA MFA Sign-On Polocy is going to be locked down at some stage?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!