You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Upcoming 2-Part Series on Redwood for OTM-GTM

Summary:

Redwood for OTM-GTM


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Attention OTM-GTM customers: be sure to register for Part I of a two-part Cloud Customer Connect series on Redwood for Oracle Transportation and Global Trade Management. Session I will feature an overview of Redwood and provide you with a timeline of the upcoming Redwood roll-out. This is an important topic and we strongly encourage you to attend.

Here is the registration link for Part I, which takes place on Tuesday, October 13.

Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!