You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register
Get Started with Redwood: Oracle Cloud SCM and Purchasing

Purchasing REST API erroring in Visual Builder for Excel

Summary:

Purchasing REST API erroring in Visual Builder for Excel

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

I am trying to utilize Oracle Visual Builder Excel extension to update PO Header status (operation "Reopen one purchase order") from the below API support documentation:

I am using the Reopen Action of 'reopen' as shown below:

After populating with the above value the Change column automatically updates to the following:

This will update the PO successfully when there is only one record (row) in the spreadsheet, however when there is more than one row (I need to update a few thousand records) then I receive a 400 error:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!