You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

GET_TOTAL_CASES_OUT_BOUND_CONTAINERS does not calculate for Case Qty "1"

Summary:

When using GET_TOTAL_CASES_OUT_BOUND_CONTAINERS on OBLPNs, if the case count of an item, or items is greater than 1, I get a desired result.

Examples:

2 items with a Case Count of 20, total each's = 40: Results = 2 (Correct)

2 items with a Case Count of 2, total each's = 20: Result = 10 (Correct)

2 items with a Case Count of 1, total each's = 20: Result = 0 (Incorrect - I'd expect 20)

I'm not sure if I'm doing something incorrect, or if it is a limitation of the Function. The test that resulted in differences between the 2 and 1 case counts where against the same PN# in which I manually override the value to confirm if it simply happens when Case Count is = 1.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!