You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Launch APEX button results in 400 Bad Request Error

Summary:

For almost 3 years I have 'Always free' Autonomous Database, which I use mainly for APEX Applications. Since at least end of September I am not able to run them. When I click Launch APEX button, it redirects me to APEX login page and when I try to sign in, I get the "Bad Request HTTP Status Code: 400" error. I tried to restart DB - problem still occurs, I tried to clone DB - on cloned DB problem still occurs, I tried to clone DB and upgrade then version (to 26i) - cloning has critical error. When I try

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!