Oracle Marketing Lead
Job Location: Singapore
Job Number: 00417279
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, you will work with C-Level executives, Marketing Directors, CRM Administrators, and Content Developers to lead our partnership with new and existing customers. Your Responsys marketing and technical capabilities coupled with strong client and project management skills will drive clients and your consultants to marketing success. You will gain exposure to the strategy and best practices we use to help our customers transform their “batch-and-blast” communications into personalized, relevant conversations that will increase revenue performance within their organization. Your team and Clients will depend on you to align Oracle’s Responsys technology with their custom revenue, marketing, and analytics needs, which you will incorporate into the client’s onboarding strategy.
Specific functions include:
- Manage a team of Responsys consultants
- Work as a member of a tightly knit OMC onboarding team that excels through collaboration, technical innovation, and knowledge sharing
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including B2B and/or B2C and/or DMP communication strategies.
- Leverage your influencing skills to engage and drive clients and your consultants through a successful onboarding.
- Work with our internal business partners to ensure a seamless engagement.
- 8+ years of experience relevant to this position
- 4+ years of Responsys experience
- 2+years of consulting experience
- Management experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus.
- Ability to travel as needed.