Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

RCOIS AddItem not working

Hi community, I'm tryring to add and item with RCOI AddItem. my work was based on the discussion "April 23, 2010 10:55 AM Order Line Items (hierarchy) automatic load."
cos I've to do the same (plus add a new Item on Root product) and is working fine. Have anybody some suggestion where can I find whats happen and why no item is added.

so my script sequence is this:

/**** CREATE ORDER HEADER BEFORE AND ADD PROMOTION....***/
NewRecord(NewAfter);               
            SetFieldValue("Order Header Id", orderId);
            bcProduct = GetPicklistBusComp("Product");
            with(bcProduct)
            {
                ClearToQuery();
//                SetSearchSpec("Name", ProductName);
                SetSearchSpec("Name", "Plan Kolbi 150."); // MY PROMOTION PRODUCT
                ExecuteQuery(ForwardOnly);
                if (FirstRecord())

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center