How to Integrate Siebel 8.1 with Oracle Tuxedo 10.2.2?
edited Dec 16, 2016 12:28AM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 1 commentAnswered
Dear Siebel Experts,
I am working on a Siebel CRM implementation for which I have to
integrate siebel and few existing systems with Oracle Tuxedo Middleware.
Tuxedo middleware provides ATMI library which we can use to write a server & a client in C Language and call Tuxedo APIs to pass any String (it can be XML message too) to Tuxedo server (that we wrote). I see that it will be a hassle to write the C based Tuxedo client and then somehow call it from Siebel.
Has anyone integrated Siebel with Tuxedo with a better approach. Lets say through a connector, adapter or something better.
Tuxedo middleware provides ATMI library which we can use to write a server & a client in C Language and call Tuxedo APIs to pass any String (it can be XML message too) to Tuxedo server (that we wrote). I see that it will be a hassle to write the C based Tuxedo client and then somehow call it from Siebel.
Has anyone integrated Siebel with Tuxedo with a better approach. Lets say through a connector, adapter or something better.
0