Oracle Data Integrator 11 (ODI) for Integration to Siebel (in special Siebel Loyalty)
edited Dec 16, 2016 12:28AM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 1 commentAnswered
Hello
I would like to know the practices and experiences, if any, for the Integration of Siebel with Oracle Data Integrator, especially Siebel Loyalty.
Anyone can share something.
As the use of KMS is useful ODI.
I would also like to get to know particulars of material on Integration for Siebel as its data model, key tables and rules for ETL, ELT.
Thanks for any light.
Michel
mmiottobarbosa@gmail.com
I would like to know the practices and experiences, if any, for the Integration of Siebel with Oracle Data Integrator, especially Siebel Loyalty.
Anyone can share something.
As the use of KMS is useful ODI.
I would also like to get to know particulars of material on Integration for Siebel as its data model, key tables and rules for ETL, ELT.
Thanks for any light.
Michel
mmiottobarbosa@gmail.com
1