Undo record Button not visible in applet
edited Sep 13, 2011 7:41PM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 1 commentAnswered
Hello Folks,
I am leveraging a web template of type "SIA Applet Form Grid Layout - No Menu". I have a couple of special purpose Buttons that show up.
I was able to get the Save button to show up by leveraging the "ExplicitWriteRecord" for the Method Invoked property.
I am trying to get the Undo Button to show up but it simply does not.
Any thoughts.
Thanks,
Ray Vitale
I am leveraging a web template of type "SIA Applet Form Grid Layout - No Menu". I have a couple of special purpose Buttons that show up.
I was able to get the Save button to show up by leveraging the "ExplicitWriteRecord" for the Method Invoked property.
I am trying to get the Undo Button to show up but it simply does not.
Any thoughts.
Thanks,
Ray Vitale
0