Does Siebel 8.1 Supports Hijri or Arabic Calender ?
edited Jan 24, 2012 7:28PM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 1 commentAnswered
Dear Sir,
Does Siebel 8.1 Supports HIjri or Arabic Calender ?
I have Insurance application in my company.I have Account screen,in this account screen one field has created called Date so for this date Field I want Arabic Calender.Does It possible in Siebel 8.1.If it is possible in siebel 8.1 then please give me the details.
please reply me soon.I am waiting for your Reply.
Thankx & Regards
Ahmed.
I have Insurance application in my company.I have Account screen,in this account screen one field has created called Date so for this date Field I want Arabic Calender.Does It possible in Siebel 8.1.If it is possible in siebel 8.1 then please give me the details.
please reply me soon.I am waiting for your Reply.
Thankx & Regards
Ahmed.
1