BC User Properties - Named Method
edited Jan 19, 2012 5:06AM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 3 commentsAnswered
Hi,
I've been reviewing some config done in the past and come across a BC User Property i'm not familiar with. Its a Named Method with a value for the action parameter of PREINVOKE. I've searched around the web & on the knowledge base but can't find any documentation for this action. Has anyone seen it out there or is it a rogue piece of config. I haven't at this stage tried to inactivate it...
The full value is "Complete", "PREINVOKE", "Service Request", "Complete"
thanks
Gary
I've been reviewing some config done in the past and come across a BC User Property i'm not familiar with. Its a Named Method with a value for the action parameter of PREINVOKE. I've searched around the web & on the knowledge base but can't find any documentation for this action. Has anyone seen it out there or is it a rogue piece of config. I haven't at this stage tried to inactivate it...
The full value is "Complete", "PREINVOKE", "Service Request", "Complete"
thanks
Gary
0