Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Unable to send message to remote MSMQ queue

Hi,

We need to send an xml message to an MSMQ queue.
I'm am using simple workflow that sends a dummy message into the queue.
I'm running it in tools in the workflow simulator.
When I use a local queue it works, when I use a remote queue it is not able to open the queue.

Error invoking service 'EAI MSMQ Transport', method 'Send' at step 'Send to Queue'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
--
Unable to open MSMQ Queue '<hostname>\<queuename>'
MSMQ Error Code: 0xC00E0014(SBL-MSI-00107)

When I use a different tool (QXplorer) I can write to the remote queue without any problem.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center