Unsupported binary Operator Error when excute the PDQ and generating the report.
edited Sep 27, 2012 8:31PM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 3 commentsAnswered
Hi All
We are using Oracle Bi publisher ver 10.1.3.4.1 integrated with siebel crm ver:8.1.4.1.
To over come performance issues I have created PDQ, and while generating the report I will execute the PDQ and generate the report.
We always generate the 30 days report for that I have created one PDQ which Consist "[Order Date]>=Today()-30".
This PDQ is working at Applet level when I click on the error,it throws an error.
we have verified the xmlp log it shows"Unsupported binary Operator' - 'Error ".
Thanks & Regards.
kiran
We are using Oracle Bi publisher ver 10.1.3.4.1 integrated with siebel crm ver:8.1.4.1.
To over come performance issues I have created PDQ, and while generating the report I will execute the PDQ and generate the report.
We always generate the 30 days report for that I have created one PDQ which Consist "[Order Date]>=Today()-30".
This PDQ is working at Applet level when I click on the error,it throws an error.
we have verified the xmlp log it shows"Unsupported binary Operator' - 'Error ".
Thanks & Regards.
kiran
0