Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Price List and Applet User prop 'New Record Popup Applet Name'

Hello,

From 'Admin Price List Item', I can add many products from 'Price List Item Product Pick Applet'. This works due to applet user prop 'New Record Popup Applet Name'.

For my business need, I duplicate this applet and I want continue to have functionality to add many products but not from  'Price List Item Product Pick Applet'. My new pick applet is a customized applet not based on 'Internal Product' Business Component.

How can we configure applet or pick applet ?

thanks

jean-marc

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center