Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Java beans for siebel

Hi,
I am doing a POC for creating a custom UI for siebel application using Java beans. I have started with a limited knowledge written below.

1. It will use the siebel java beans interface.
2. There will be a java developer role
3. There will be a siebel developer role.

I have the following questions.

1. What is the arcitecture/model/flow of such a setup?
2. What role is expected out of a siebel developer? 
3. How do siebel, if any, provides the beans objects to be used? IOs and services and WFs?
4. The J2EE application will use these beans object. How will they use\create beans object from siebel.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center