Regarding Siebel Crashes
edited Aug 28, 2013 10:37PM in Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC) 5 commentsAnswered
Hi,
I have few questions (might be silly) regarding crashes and the files that are generated.
1. During a crash, (by crash I mean whenever a user encounters a timeout), what are the files that will be generated among the following - Enterprise Server Log file, Crash File, OM Log file, Core Dump files, FDRs ???
2. During a crash, (by crash i mean component/OM crash), which among the following files will be generated - Enterprise Server Log file, Crash File, OM Log file, Core Dump files, FDRs ???
3. Are there any other files that will be generated in the above cases that might be helpful in analysis??
I have few questions (might be silly) regarding crashes and the files that are generated.
1. During a crash, (by crash I mean whenever a user encounters a timeout), what are the files that will be generated among the following - Enterprise Server Log file, Crash File, OM Log file, Core Dump files, FDRs ???
2. During a crash, (by crash i mean component/OM crash), which among the following files will be generated - Enterprise Server Log file, Crash File, OM Log file, Core Dump files, FDRs ???
3. Are there any other files that will be generated in the above cases that might be helpful in analysis??
0