Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Need More Details from Log Files

Hi All,
Would like to have more explanation of few things present in the log files.

In the logs, for every SQL statement that is triggered there will be 3 information recorded.
1. SQL Statement Prepare Time for SQL Cursor
2. SQL Statement Execute Time for SQL Cursor
3. SQL Statement Initial Fetch Time for SQL Cursor

In some cases, I see the Execute Time is large and in some other cases Initial Fetch Time is large.

I could understand the literal meaning of these, but wanna know in detail like - what should I do to optimize each of these time - Prepare Time, Execute Time, Initial Fetch Time.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center