Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

service request must inherit the account id of the order

I have a requirement to create a sales order but the order must be associated with a SR, which is created to the open the pick applet available in the "No. SS" applet field in the "Order Entry - Order Form Applet Dashboard (Sales)"; this part was modified with the next configuration:
  • adding the NewRecord user property in the "Order Entry - service Request Pick applet"
  • modifying the picklist "Service request PickList"
but I require that the service request inherit the account associated with the order.

what way I can resolve this issue without affecting the standard functionality?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center