Run Firefox Inside IE
edited Nov 30, 2018 12:51AM in Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC) 6 commentsAnswered
Hello All,
We are upgrading to siebel 8.1.1.11 and to Siebel Open UI. Oracle doesnt support open UI on IE 8. From our client perspective, they are not planing to upgrade to IE 9 this fiscal year.
There are legacy applications that invokes Siebel using IE,
I would like to know whether we can open siebel(Firefox window) inside IE frame. Also I would like to know
Appriciate your inputs on this.
We are upgrading to siebel 8.1.1.11 and to Siebel Open UI. Oracle doesnt support open UI on IE 8. From our client perspective, they are not planing to upgrade to IE 9 this fiscal year.
There are legacy applications that invokes Siebel using IE,
I would like to know whether we can open siebel(Firefox window) inside IE frame. Also I would like to know
Appriciate your inputs on this.
0