Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Enable 8.1.1.10 Object Tagging

 Hello,
We would like to use the object tagging for our Siebel Sales.
However the tagging views aren't by default visible for Siebel Sales.

Far as I know it is necessary to add tagging views in "Addministration-Application->Views" and add the responsibility.
All tagging views under "Tag Administration" are:
Tag Conflicts View
Tag Objects View
Tag Users View
So I added these views. I also changed system preference "Enable Object Tagging" to True.

I cleared responsibility cache and even restarted siebel server but still can't see the necessary views. Am I something missing?

Best regards,
Peteris

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center