Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Having trouble with OpenUI bounded picklists. On the form applets, they are empty boxes with no data

 Having trouble with OpenUI bounded picklists. On the form applets, they are empty boxes with no data -- on the list applets they are drowndowns -- as I would expect.

I can't figure out how to make them dropdowns on the form applets. I have compared the settings with other picklists that do render as drowdowns on form applets, it just seems to be a few of them here and there. Anyone else run into this issue ?


--Bryan

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center