Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Local Db initialization fails

Hi Everyone,

It is quiete not usual because the local db initialization hangs on my end after 3.5GB. It did not proceed anymore.

Also, I am doing the local db intialization twice already because of the error as shown below:

---------------------------

Siebel

---------------------------

Upgrade Wizard did not complete successfully.  Please examine the log file for details and restart the Siebel application to attempt the upgrade again.

---------------------------

OK  

---------------------------

While opening the tools I also got this error: "An error occurred setting the default locale for the session.  See additional error messages for more information.(SBL-DAT-00587)"

I already looked at the MOS and search about it and had this solution applied -

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center