Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

The report cannot be rendered because of an error, please contact the administrator

edited Jul 2, 2014 9:40PM in Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC) 4 commentsAnswered ✓

Dear all,
When I use View button in BI Publish Server, the error occured below:

oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.LocalizedWSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Failed to read wsdl file at: "file:/D:/CTIER/BIP/oc4j_bi/bin/dataservice.wsdl", caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException. : java.io.FileNotFoundException: \CTIER\BIP\oc4j_bi\bin\dataservice.wsdl

I create the wsdl file through by the guide 'To configure the data service WSDL for the Oracle BI Publisher Server'

But when I re-click View button error 'The report cannot be rendered because of an error, please contact the administrator ', no error detail for reference.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center