Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

How do I change the default theme for OpenUI Mobile

Hi,

I am trying to change the default theme for our Mobile application.  I tried to implement the following change as per the below steps but it does not work.  I also applied patchset 8 on my local environment.

1. Using Siebel Tools, navigate to "User Preferences" BC.

2. Update the calculated value for field "Behavior/DefaultTheme" to "<custom theme>"

3. Update the Predefault value for field "Behavior/DefaultTheme" to "<custom theme>"

4. Compile the changes and re-test the behavior

5. Remove the user pref file (spf) file to make the changes take effect.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Christiaan

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center