Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Hooking into Applet Events in OpenUI

Getting down and dirty with OpenUI now and we're looking at ways to move away from BrowserScript to jQuery JavaScript in OpenUI.

Using some of the examples kicking about, I understand now how to include custom JavaScript via manifests and use jQuery to find and modify UI components of the Siebel interface. I think I'm starting to grasp the idea of PMs and PRs but it's difficult when you're so used to everything being cosily delivered in Siebel Tools. I hope that Oracle have on their roadmap a plan to release a new Siebel Tools that incorporates all the new technologie and techniques.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center