Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

siebel outbound WS getting decode (automatically) base64 file PDF why

Hi all,

I'm calling an outbound WS (send data) and expecting an XML flos as response with the tag data fulled by my expected PDF file encoded in base64...

I receive this :

tag data with an Id

type PDF

and an attachment (just a tag) ...

I don't know where is my file I check over the file system....nothing

in the log I found a temporapy file that look like I need but can't catch it...

many thanks in advance

Franck

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center