Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Using siebel/TileLayoutPR.js for a custom list applet

Hello,

I'm trying to get a custom List applet based on a custom BusComp to display as tiles. All the examples online use the Contact List Applet and have it pointed to use siebel/TileLayoutPR.js.

If I wanted my list applet to use siebel/TileLayoutPR.js, do I need to do anything else other than create a Manifest Admin record for it and have it point to it? Right now I'm getting a collapsed applet. I can see in the Debug tools that the siebel/TileLayoutPR.js is loaded, but I don't see anything in the UI.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center