Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

How to show different controls in the Form Applet Query Mode?

Hi,

I have a requirement to show different controls in the Form Applet Query Mode. So I created new web template item in the form applet with type as Query. After I compile and bring up the application and click on the Query button on the form applet, Form goes into the Query mode but the controls are same as in Edit mode. Infact my controls in Edit mode are different from Query mode.

Why query mode controls are not visible in the form applet? Is there any work around to implement this requirement with out using the browser scripts in the High Interactivity application version 8.1.1.10.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center